NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
in the meantime...
RIE® Certified Parent-Infant Guidance™ classes encourage infants and toddlers to be attentive, active, exploring and aware of self and others.
Facilitated by a RIE® Associate, small groups of parents and children come together in a relaxing, child-friendly environment to take pleasure in the children’s unfolding development and play.
Topics for discussion often include:
- Age-appropriate expectations
- The importance of play in children’s learning
- Balancing parents’ and children’s needs and wants
- Establishing clear, consistent, and appropriate limits
- Adapting the home environment as children grow
NEW in-person RIE® Parent-Infant Guidance™ classes forming in Manhattan and Brooklyn now.
SIGN-UP BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION